King Loves the World

King Souradeep - Well just King by name though ! Want to make a place in everyone's heart for good :-)

Saturday, June 11, 2005

A Saturday ..doing äbsolutely nothing

I am trying hard to read something ,,,not that i have done it earlier ...but to say that i did changed my blog ..replied couple of stupid mails ...enjoyed a good lunch ...and did lot passe temp ...well J ámiez Pasee temp ...... this is what i could make out of the classic French ..Oh God please give me more concentration to finsih the Da Vinci Code ...it has been read by half the world...i too should , must , surely , blah blah read it ....sometimes one should be a common man ..he should do which whole worls does .....Oh God when i will complete my French ...why cant things happen fast ...like a fast download ....But let me say that i should compile 101 ways of passing time ....maybe i should think of working on my ....??? i forgot ..these days i think a lot ....earlier i was another animal ...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home