King Loves the World

King Souradeep - Well just King by name though ! Want to make a place in everyone's heart for good :-)

Saturday, June 11, 2005

A New Blog ..
In this old blogspot ...in this same world ...in this same life that I have been living for sometimes now...trying hard to make it funny...5 weekdays have shrink to 1 day and weekend are like a long week ....Wake late in afternoon after the savoury of the weekend fever ...Is it all this that I had been looking forward to ..or I am myself is pushing myself to all these revelries ...I am one among the crowd ...Just believing that I did something real hard in the week and would like to wash it way in the different spirits which we are so obsessed with ...
Now ...i am in lookout ofr a target a visible aim which i dont really can not turn it to something which i can quantify ...or is it natural to think that one is not on the correct road ....humm ..i think i need to look forward to my Cricket match which seems so interesting suddenly ...and also for my gr8 cooking ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home