King Loves the World

King Souradeep - Well just King by name though ! Want to make a place in everyone's heart for good :-)

Saturday, August 26, 2006

DREAMS ....
......
I used to have lots of them in my school and college days . I still remember boring my friends with my self proclaimed "Best Seller Dreams " that I used to get almost everynight .I somehow managed to remember them and could narrate most of it ...ofcourse with few additions here and there . i also used to tell that i will write a book on my dreams as they can become a nice short stories .

I once saw that i was plotting to kill the PM and was almost shivered at the depth at which i could think of details in the planning . Then i remember a quite repetitive dream of Huge stones falling on me and i running for cover .Sometimes it would be too funny and hilarious that i almost enjoyed and wished that the dream would come again the next night .Once i saw that i have multiple dreams and i have a remote control and i am changing one dream to another !

I used to think that 6-8 Hrs that we sleep is just a waste without dreams coming in . Whole 24 Hours should be divided in such a way that it should be productive , entertaining and useful . Sleep is needed and why not have some interesting dreams in it .

Traditionalists would say that to have a baby like sleep one should not have any dreams . Well , do Babies get dreams ? Maybe they cannot express it or on the funnier side cannot blog it .

Nowadays , i rarely get those dreams . Either, on the positive side , i am having too much entertainment already or am too tired to get one . Or is it that there are no Good friends around for to tell them .....

One small dream that i remember from recent past was that my Car turning into a bull dozer and ravaging through all the vehicles in the traffic .Possibly it is the latent stress which i refuse to show is coming out .

Maybe one day i will be able to post them on a regular basis ...maybe it will be a help to many dream analyzers around the world and to all the funny dreamers !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home